Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Predictability?!

So today I read that Billy Corgan, the man whom everyone's talking about, (the blog, the album, and now this!) has some news. Corgan has made it loud and clear that he wants to reform the Smashing Pumpkins. Corgan: "I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again.”

Check out the story here.

He's the man, and he's busy. Richard Hell is putting out an anthology of his carreer on Rhino Records on August 2nd. The 21 tracks of fully remastered/unreleased/remixed glory is called "Spurts," and you can check out the Rolling Stone story that I got this from here.

Lastly, Stylus reviewed Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (the album I was raving about just two days ago). Don't ask me how they give this beauty a B+ but put Kelly Osbourne at A- minus ranking and the coveted "Album of the Week" title. In any case it's a good review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home